Emirates Rebar is committed to providing quality services and products to meet our customers’ needs. We provide good and services which offer value for money. Our responsibility is to ensure that through established standards and measurements, the level of quality at Emirates Rebar matches or exceeds our customer’s expectations.
To achieve this goal, we will:
- Identify our customer’s requirements and deliver to the agreed standards, every time.
- Provide a safe working environment and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to all working areas.
- Improve productivity through continuous training and innovative technological advancement.
- Encourage and promote sustainable living.
- Ensure that the quality system is maintained and reviewed on a regular basis.
At Emirates Rebar, the responsibility of quality is shared by the entire team and management and is adopted as an integral part of our daily work flow.
Our Quality Policy has been certified by various international bodies including:
- UK CARES (UK Certification Authority for Reinforcing steels), the highest and most respected Certification Authority, regarding the steel industry, in the entire European and Afro-Gulf regions
- UKAS Product Certification
- Estidama (developed by UPC- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council) indicating compliance with very strict sustainability norms